Friday, June 15, 2007

I told you Josh and Richie...


I told you guys ...two voltrons one Car and one Lion version
From Wikipedia
This Voltron team consisted of 15 members, and were divided into three teams of five, known respectively as the Land, Sea and Air Teams. Each team was specialized in gathering data or fighting in their area of expertise. Each team could also combine their vehicles into a bigger machine, with each combined vehicle differing amongst the three teams. These fighters were:
The Aqua Fighter (Sea Team)
The Turbo Terrain Fighter (Land Team)
The Strato Fighter (Air Team)
When necessary, all 15 vehicles combine to form the mighty Voltron. This Voltron in the toyline was referred to as Voltron I (also called the Vehicle Team), possibly due to it being closer to Earth than the more popular Voltron III (or Lion Force Voltron).
Sorry everyone else..

3 comments:

Carl said...

This is crap, I agreed with you. It was Harry that said there was only 1 Voltron.

hvwahl77 said...

SORRY GUYS. I AM OLD SCHOOL... AND THERE IS ONLY ONE VOLTRON IN MY WORLD!!!

Balrog42 said...

Yes,
sorry Josh you did agree with me... I stand corrected.

Hwever, I also agree with Harry old Voltron or no Voltron.