Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Denny's @ 3:30AM, Time with Rickey is Something Special...

After our playoff game last Thursday, and after the Blue Wall, I had the honor to spend some more quality time with Rickey, Denny and Joe Zawada. For the record, the Moons Over My Hammy was really good...

Anyway, At around 3AM, an ex-girlfriend of Rickey calls him. And calls him. Texts him. And calls him again. I am not going to belabor the details, (besides, I only heard his side). I never heard someone utilize random "Professional Wrestling metaphors" like Finnagen did with his undeniable drunken ex to keep her off beat.
There were many, but these ones I remember...
FINNAGEN QUOTE 1: "Listen. There are only two people in this world who I know tell it like it is. That's Randy "Macho Man" Savage and myself."


FINNAGEN QUOTE 2: "Oh, I'm crazy baby. Crazy like Kurt Angle in the '96 Summer Olympics."


FINNAGEN QUOTE 3: "I am as serious as Rey Mysterio Jr before a Title Match!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are all his quotes from men in tight clothing????